"The Divorce Came Out of Nowhere"
I have never blogged about the instances that resulted in divorce.
BUT I have recorded every thing to have enough to keep in my pocket for a day when I will need it.
So he has now got a reputation to protect, he is now well known in the banking circles of Hong Kong and Singapore, he will never want any of this to get out.
I don't bother to search for a third party, because honestly I don't care.
My daughters are feminists, this I know. One of them will be 21 soon and the other will be 18 in a few years.
They have helped me quietly get the financials in place, and only one joint property remains.
Daily life is peaceful when he is away, I find the time to paint the most amazing things that I am proud of.
My career has been on hold for 20 years while his has skyrocketed. I wanted to be there for my kids 100% and I do not regret a minute. In fact, I am proud that I did it.
I think, now, that I will never ever want to complicate my life with a man in it again.
And I wish him well, he is the father of my amazing daughters.
BUT I sincerely hope that our paths will never cross again in our next life.
Comments
Post a Comment